Recombinant Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Granulocyte Macrophage (GM-CSF)
CSF2; GMCSF; Sargramostim; Molgramostin; Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product No.RPA045Ov01
- Organism SpeciesOvis aries; Ovine (Sheep) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla18~Lys144 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 500
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|5||Safety and efficacy of the peptide-based therapeutic vaccine for HIV-1, Vacc-4×: a phase 2 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:24525316|
|Archives of Virology||Genetic and immunogenicity analysis of porcine circovirus type 2 strains isolated in central China Pubmed:29305646|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA045Ov01||Recombinant Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Granulocyte Macrophage (GM-CSF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|