Polyclonal Antibody to Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Class 3 (PIK3C3)
Vps34; Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p100 subunit; Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase catalytic subunit type 3
- Product No.PAJ828Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPJ828Hu01-Recombinant Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Class 3 (PIK3C3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PIK3C3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PIK3C3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ828Hu01||Recombinant Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Class 3 (PIK3C3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ828Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Class 3 (PIK3C3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEJ828Hu||ELISA Kit for Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Class 3 (PIK3C3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|