Polyclonal Antibody to Casein Alpha (CSN1)
CASa; CSN1; CSN1S1; Casein Alpha S1; Caseinate; Caseine/caséine/Kasein/caseína; Alpha-S1-casein; Casoxin-D
- Product No.PAJ333Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPJ333Bo01-Recombinant Casein Alpha (CSN1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CSN1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CSN1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology||Potential Applications of Milk Fractions and Valorization of Dairy By-Products: A Review of the State-of-the-Art Available Data, Outlining the Innovation Potential from a Bigger Data Standpoint Journal: 57876|
|Journal of Dairy Science||Inhibition of arginase via jugular infusion of Nω-hydroxy-nor-l-arginine inhibits casein synthesis in lactating dairy cows Pubmed:29397169|
|ANIMALS||Arginine Supply Impacts the Expression of Candidate microRNA Controlling Milk Casein Yield in Bovine Mammary Tissue Pubmed: 32380753|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ333Bo01||Recombinant Casein Alpha (CSN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ333Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Casein Alpha (CSN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAJ333Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Casein Alpha (CSN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|HEJ333Bo||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Casein Alpha (CSN1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEJ333Bo||ELISA Kit for Casein Alpha (CSN1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSJ333Bo01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Casein Alpha (CSN1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|
|CGJ333Bo01||cDNA of Casein Alpha (CSN1)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|