Polyclonal Antibody to Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)
MKI67; KIA; Ki67P; Antigen Identified By Monoclonal Antibody Ki-67
- Product No.PAC047Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC047Ra01-Recombinant Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against Ki-67. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Ki-67 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BMC Research Notes||Expressions and clinical significances of c-MET, p-MET and E2f-1 in human gastric carcinoma Pubmed: 24393368|
|BMC Research Notes||Expressions and clinical significances of c-MET, p-MET and E2f-2 in human gastric carcinoma Pubmed:24393368|
|Chemistry & Biodiversity||Chemical composition of aqueous‐ethanol extract of leaves and its effect on representation of caspase 8, caspase 3 and the proliferation marker Ki67 in intrinsic … Pubmed:29874411|
|Predictive value of the proliferation marker Ki-67 in patients with acute leukemia undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC047Ra01||Recombinant Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC047Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC047Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC047Ra||ELISA Kit for Ki-67 Protein (Ki-67)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|