Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin S (CTSS)
- Product No.PAB933Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB933Bo01-Recombinant Cathepsin S (CTSS)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CTSS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CTSS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Chinses Medical Journal||Relationship between plasma cathepsin S and cystatin C levels and coronary plaque morphology of mild to moderate lesions: an in vivo study using intravascular ultrasound CMJ: 2009124346863507950|
|Journal of Cystic Fibrosis||Protease–antiprotease imbalances differ between Cystic Fibrosis patients' upper and lower airway secretions Pubmed:25286826|
|Scientific Reports||Circulating cathepsin-S levels correlate with GFR decline and sTNFR1 and sTNFR2 levels in mice and humans. pubmed:28240259|
|Neuroscience||The P2X7 receptor, cathepsin S and fractalkine in the trigeminal subnucleus caudalis signal persistent hypernociception in temporomandibular rat joints Pubmed: 30248434|
|TOXICON||Modulatory effect of botulinum toxin type A on the microglial P2X7/CatS/FKN activated-pathway in antigen-induced arthritis of the temporomandibular joint of … Pubmed: 32882256|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB933Bo01||Recombinant Cathepsin S (CTSS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB933Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin S (CTSS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|