Polyclonal Antibody to Involucrin (iNV)
- Product No.PAB331Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB331Ra01-Recombinant Involucrin (iNV)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against iNV. It has been selected for its ability to recognize iNV in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|?Inflammation & Allergy-Drug Targets||Neuromodulatory and Anti-Inflammatory Ingredient for Sensitive Skin: In Vitro Assessment Pubmed:24931812|
|PLoS One||Protective Effects of Triphala on Dermal Fibroblasts and Human Keratinocytes Pubmed:26731545|
|Journal of food biochemistry||In vitro anti-inflammatory and skin protective properties of extract comprising ceramides from de-oiled rice bran doi:10.1111|
|Journal of Cosmet Dermatol.||Ultraviolet A photosensitivity profile of dexchlorpheniramine maleate and promethazine-based creams: Anti-inflammatory,antihistaminic, and skin barrier protection properties DOI: 10.1111/jocd.12349|
|European Journal of Pharmacology||Imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like inflammation in differentiated Human keratinocytes: Its evaluation using curcumin. pubmed:28736282|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB331Ra02||Recombinant Involucrin (iNV)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB331Ra01||Recombinant Involucrin (iNV)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB331Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Involucrin (iNV)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB331Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Involucrin (iNV)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB331Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Involucrin (iNV)||WB; IHC; ICC.|