Polyclonal Antibody to Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)
CD46; MIC10; TLX; TRA2; Trophoblast leukocyte common antigen; CD46 Molecule,Complement Regulatory Protein; CD46 Molecule,Complement Regulatory protein
- Product No.PAB275Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB275Hu01-Recombinant Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MCP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MCP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cardiovascular Diabetology||Cyclophilin A enhances macrophage differentiation and lipid uptake in high glucose conditions: a cellular mechanism for accelerated macro vascular disease in diabetes mellitus. pubmed:27809851|
|Biomedical Reports||Pre-treatment with simvastatin prevents the induction of diet-induced atherosclerosis in a rabbit model pubmed:28101339|
|Thrombosis Research||Alternative pathway activation due to low level of complement factor H in primary antiphospholipid syndrome Pubmed:29494857|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB275Hu01||Recombinant Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB275Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB275Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB275Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB275Hu||ELISA Kit for Membrane Cofactor Protein (MCP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|