Polyclonal Antibody to Prealbumin (PALB)
TBPA; PA; PLB; ATTR; TTR; Transthyretin; Prealbumin Amyloidosis Type I; Transports Thyroxine and Retinol
- Product No.PAA726Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PALB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PALB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Chinese Medical Journal||Screening disease-associated proteins from sera of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a comparative proteomic study PubMed: 20367977|
|Journal of Vascular Surgery||Circulation levels of acute phase proteins in patients with Takayasu arteritis PubMed: 20100644|
|Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis||Effect of high dose thiamine on the levels of urinary protein biomarkers in diabetes mellitus type 2 PubMed: 21130593|
|Toxicology Letters||Serum proteomic analysis reveals potential serum biomarkers for occupational medicamentosa-like dermatitis caused by trichloroethylene Pubmed:24960064|
|Journal of Neurochemistry||Schwann cells contribute to neurodegeneration in transthyretin amyloidosis Pubmed:25693163|
|Anal Biochem||Surface plasmon resonance assay of inhibition by pharmaceuticals for thyroxine hormone binging to transport proteins PubMed: 26384643|
|United States Patent Application||Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancer y2016:0077095.html|
|Neurotherapeutics||iTRAQ-Based Quantitative Proteomics Reveals the New Evidence Base for Traumatic Brain Injury Treated with Targeted Temperature Management pubmed:29247448|
|Neuroimmunomodulation||CD4+ T Cells Affect the Thyroid Hormone Transport at the Choroid Plexus in Mice Raised in Enriched Environment Pubmed: 30703773|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA726Ca01||Recombinant Prealbumin (PALB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA726Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Prealbumin (PALB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA726Ca||ELISA Kit for Prealbumin (PALB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA726Ca01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Prealbumin (PALB)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|