Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)
PKC-E; PRKCE; PRKC-E; NPKC-Epsilon
- Product No.PAA439Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA439Hu01-Recombinant Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PKCe. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PKCe in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol.||Aging causes a slowing in ciliary beat frequency, mediated by PKCε. Pubmed:24487393|
|Cell Stress & Chaperones||Effect of single and repeated heat stress on chemical signals of heat shock response cascade in the rat's heart. pubmed:29178005|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA439Hu01||Recombinant Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA439Hu02||Recombinant Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA439Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA439Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA439Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA439Hu||ELISA Kit for Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA439Hu||CLIA Kit for Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA439Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Protein Kinase C Epsilon (PKCe)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|