Polyclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)
PLAU; ATF; URK; UK; UP-A; Abbokinase; Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator
- Product No.PAA140Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against uPA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize uPA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Breast Cancer Research and Treatment||Oral administration of benzyl-isothiocyanate inhibits solid tumor growth and lung metastasis of 4T1 murine mammary carcinoma cells in BALB/c mice SpringerLink: f3w831267267p277|
|Biomarker insights||Decreased Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Individuals with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) PubMed: PMC3762604|
|Oncol Rep.||Downregulation of MACC1 inhibits invasion, migration and proliferation, attenuates cisplatin resistance and induces apoptosis in tongue squamous cell carcinoma Pubmed:25421538|
|International Journal of Oncology||1, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 alleviates salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma progression by suppressing GPX1 expression through the NF-κB pathway Pubmed:26782341|
|Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications||Methylation of neurofilament light polypeptide promoter is associated with cell invasion and metastasis in NSCLC Pubmed:26801564|
|The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology||Cytokine and Estrogen Stimulation of Endothelial Cells Augments Activation of the Surface-Bound Prekallikrein-High Molecular Weight Kininogen Complex: Implications for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE): 814 article:S0091-6749(15)02643-3|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA140Mu01||Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA140Mu02||Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA140Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA140Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA140Mu||ELISA Kit for Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|