Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)
PLAU; ATF; URK; UK; UP-A; Abbokinase; Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator
- Product No.RPA140Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass31.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle180~Phe433 (Accession # P06869) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 452 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 904 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2712 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6780 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Breast Cancer Research and Treatment||Oral administration of benzyl-isothiocyanate inhibits solid tumor growth and lung metastasis of 4T1 murine mammary carcinoma cells in BALB/c mice SpringerLink: f3w831267267p277|
|Biomarker insights||Decreased Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Individuals with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) PubMed: PMC3762604|
|Oncol Rep.||Downregulation of MACC1 inhibits invasion, migration and proliferation, attenuates cisplatin resistance and induces apoptosis in tongue squamous cell carcinoma Pubmed:25421538|
|International Journal of Oncology||1, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 alleviates salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma progression by suppressing GPX1 expression through the NF-κB pathway Pubmed:26782341|
|Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications||Methylation of neurofilament light polypeptide promoter is associated with cell invasion and metastasis in NSCLC Pubmed:26801564|
|The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology||Cytokine and Estrogen Stimulation of Endothelial Cells Augments Activation of the Surface-Bound Prekallikrein-High Molecular Weight Kininogen Complex: Implications for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE): 814 article:S0091-6749(15)02643-3|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA140Mu01||Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA140Mu02||Recombinant Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA140Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA140Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA140Mu||ELISA Kit for Plasminogen Activator, Urokinase (uPA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|