Polyclonal Antibody to Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)
CK-MM; CKMM; CK3; CK-M; MM-CK; M-CK; Creatine kinase M-type, N-terminally processed
- Product No.PAA109Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA109Po01-Recombinant Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CKM. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CKM in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Inflammation||Assessment of endothelium and inflammatory response at the onset of reperfusion injury in hand surgery PubMed: 22583529|
|PLoS One||Extraocular Muscle Characteristics Related to Myasthenia Gravis Susceptibility PubMed: PMC3568149|
|Kidney Int.||Fructokinase activity mediates dehydration-induced renal injury Pubmed: 24336030|
|Methylxanthines and cardiotoxicity||Methylxanthine induced cardiotoxicity and its mechanisms: An experimental study 230b:34bf146150b42971d76dda5e8329bc5f2f0b.pdf|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Protective effects of N (2)‑L‑alanyl‑L‑glutamine mediated by the JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway on myocardial ischemia reperfusion Pubmed:29393473|
|Toxicological Sciences||Proteomic and Metabolomic Profiling Identify Plasma Biomarkers for Exposure to Ultra-low Levels of Carfentanil Pubmed: 30321427|
|Clinical & Translational Oncology||The effects of human sera conditioned by high-intensity exercise sessions and training on the tumorigenic potential of cancer cells Pubmed: 32447643|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA109Po01||Recombinant Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA109Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA109Po81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA109Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA109Po||ELISA Kit for Creatine Kinase, Muscle (CKM)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|