Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)
MPSL1; MAT; PUMP-1; Matrilysin Uterine; Matrilysin; Matrin; Pump-1 Protease; Uterine Metalloproteinase
- Product No.PAA102Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA102Bo01-Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MMP7. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MMP7 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|British Journal of Pharmacology||A novel, orally active LPA1 receptor antagonist inhibits lung fibrosis in the mouse bleomycin model PubMed: 20649573|
|Neuroimmunomodulation||Upregulated Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinases and Tissue Inhibitors of Matrix Metalloproteinases in BALB/c Mouse Brain Challenged with Japanese Encephalitis Virus Pubmed: source|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|Thromb Haemost.||Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic stroke Pubmed:24671655|
|Histol Histopathol||Estrogen-deficient osteoporosis enhances the recruitment and activity of osteoclasts by breast cancer cells PubMed: 26254457|
|VirusDisease||Circulating levels of matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of matrix metalloproteinases during Japanese encephalitis virus infection Pubmed:26925446|
|Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol||Systematic phenotyping and correlation of biomarkers with lung function and histology in lung fibrosis Pubmed:26993522|
|Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry||The MiR-495/Annexin A3/P53 Axis Inhibits the Invasion and EMT of Colorectal Cancer Cells pubmed:29224019|
|s-space||Thyroid disrupting effects and associated mechanisms of TCPP in GH3 cell line and zebrafish (Danio rerio) larva and adult 10371/137708|
|Science Translational Medicine||Large-scale proteomics identifies MMP-7 as a sentinel of epithelial injury and of biliary atresia. pubmed:29167395|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA102Bo01||Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA102Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA102Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA102Bo||ELISA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA102Bo||CLIA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|