Polyclonal Antibody to Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)
CDF; D-FACTOR; HILDA; MLPLI; Cholinergic Differentiation Factor; Differentiation-Stimulating Factor; Melanoma-Derived LPL Inhibitor; Emfilermin
- Product No.PAA085Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LIF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LIF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|British Journal of Anaesthesia||Leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) potentiates antinociception activity and inhibits tolerance induction of opioids pubmed:28077540|
|Biological Rhythm Research||A study of altered cytokine rhythms associated with successful implantation in cows 10.1080/09291016.2017.1361159|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA085Ca01||Recombinant Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA085Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|