Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)
CD178; CD95L; CD95-L; FASLG; FASLG; APT1LG1; APT1-LG1; TNFSF6; Fas Antigen Ligand; TNF Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor(ligand)Superfamily,Member 6
- Product No.PAA031Si01
- Organism SpeciesRhesus monkey (Simian) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 284
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 406
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1015
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4060
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FASL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FASL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS Pathogens||Macrophage-expressed IFN-β Contributes to Apoptotic Alveolar Epithelial Cell Injury in Severe Influenza Virus Pneumonia PubMed: PMC3585175|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|IOS Press Content Library||An Intranasal Formulation of Erythropoietin (Neuro-EPO) Prevents Memory Deficits and Amyloid Toxicity in the APPSwe Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer's … articles:journal-of-alzheimers-disease|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rhesus monkey (Simian) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA031Si01||Recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA031Si01||Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA031Si71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA031Si81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|