Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Reelin (RELN)
- Product No.MEC775Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.055ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 864
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3888
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7344
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 60480
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Mini Samples Reelin (RELN).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mini Samples Reelin (RELN) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Reelin (RELN) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Reelin (RELN) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×60µL||Assay Diluent A||1×6mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×60µL||Assay Diluent B||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×4.5mL||Stop Solution||1×3mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×10mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 25µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 25µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 20µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Scientific Reports||The β-amyloid peptide compromises Reelin signaling in Alzheimer's disease pubmed:27531658|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC775Mu01||Recombinant Reelin (RELN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC775Mu02||Recombinant Reelin (RELN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC775Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Reelin (RELN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC775Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Reelin (RELN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEC775Mu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Reelin (RELN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEC775Mu||ELISA Kit for Reelin (RELN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|