Monoclonal Antibody to Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g)
REG-III; PAP1B; PAPIB; UNQ429; Pancreatitis-associated protein 1B; Regenerating islet-derived protein III-gamma
- Product No.MAE676Hu24
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C18
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPE676Hu01-Recombinant Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 259
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 925
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against REG3g. It has been selected for its ability to recognize REG3g in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|16||Innate Stat3-mediated induction of the antimicrobial protein Reg3γ is required for host defense against MRSA pneumonia PubMed: PMC3600913|
|Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplatation||Reciprocal Expression of Enteric Antimicrobial Proteins in Intestinal Graft-Versus-Host Disease Pubmed: 23927965|
|Nature Comunication||Hyperglycaemia inhibits REG3A expression to exacerbate TLR3-mediated skin inflammation in diabetes. pubmed:27830702|
|Gastroenterology||Enteric Delivery of Regenerating Family Member 3 alpha Alters the Intestinal Microbiota and Controls Inflammation in Mice With Colitis Pubmed:29133078|
|Kidney International||Interleukin-6/Stat3 signaling has an essential role in the host antimicrobial response to urinary tract infection Pubmed:29475562|