ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g)
REG-III; PAP1B; PAPIB; UNQ429; Pancreatitis-associated protein 1B; Regenerating islet-derived protein III-gamma
- Product No.KSE676Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range7.8-500pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|The Journal of Experimental Medicine||Innate Stat3-mediated induction of the antimicrobial protein Reg3γ is required for host defense against MRSA pneumonia PubMed: PMC3600913|
|Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplatation||Reciprocal Expression of Enteric Antimicrobial Proteins in Intestinal Graft-Versus-Host Disease Pubmed: 23927965|
|Nature Comunication||Hyperglycaemia inhibits REG3A expression to exacerbate TLR3-mediated skin inflammation in diabetes. pubmed:27830702|