Monoclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)
CD133; PROML1; Macular Dystrophy,Retinal 2; Stargardt Disease 4(Autosomal Dominant); Prominin-like protein 1; Antigen AC133
- Product No.MAB516Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C10
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB516Hu01-Recombinant Prominin 1 (PROM1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 246
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against PROM1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PROM1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg||Clinical and biological significance of stem-like CD133+ CXCR4+ cells in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma PubMed: 26092504|
|Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry||Hyperglycemia Alters the Protein Levels of Prominin-1 and VEGFA in the Retina of Albino Rats pubmed:29076766|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB516Hu01||Recombinant Prominin 1 (PROM1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB516Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB516Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAB516Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAB516Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB516Hu82||FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Prominin 1 (PROM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|SEB516Hu||ELISA Kit for Prominin 1 (PROM1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|