Monoclonal Antibody to Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)
GP39; CHI3-L1; YKL40; Chondrex; Chitinase 3-Like 1; Chondrocyte Protein YKL40; 39 kDa synovial protein
- Product No.MAB463Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 267
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 382
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 955
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3820
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CHI3L1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CHI3L1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry||Serum YKL-40: a potential biomarker for psoriasis or endothelial dysfunction in psoriasis? Pubmed:25421412|
|BMC Pulmonary Medicine||YKL-40 is correlated with FEV1 and the asthma control test (ACT) in asthmatic patients: influence of treatment Pubmed:25578181|
|International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases||Assessment of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy with Serum YKL‐40 and ultrasonography in patients with knee osteoarthritis PubMed: 25955771|
|Respiratory Research||YKL-40 expression in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: relation to acute exacerbations and airway remodeling Pubmed:27013031|
|United States Patent Application||Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancer y2016:0077095.html|
|Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)--from biomarkers to clinical phenotypes ISBN:978-951-51-4039-5|
|EYE||YKL-40 is a local marker for inflammation in patients with pseudoexfoliation syndrome Pubmed: 30560917|
|European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences||Astrocytes induce proliferation of oligodendrocyte progenitor cells via connexin 47-mediated activation of Chi3l1 expression Pubmed: 31002152|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APB463Ra01||Active Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPB463Ra01||Recombinant Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB463Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB463Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB463Ra||ELISA Kit for Chitinase-3-like Protein 1 (CHI3L1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|