Monoclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)
CD51; ITG-AV; MSK8; VNRA; Vitronectin Receptor,Alpha Polypeptide
- Product No.MAB282Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C1
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB282Hu02-Recombinant Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 246 US$ 246
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ITGaV. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITGaV in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Global Pharma Technology||Vitronectin, Integrin Vitronectin Receptor Other Biochemical Markers to Assess the Development of Liver Cirrhosis ISSN: 0975 -8542|
|EJNMMI Research||PET imaging of Ga-NODAGA-RGD, as compared with F-fluorodeoxyglucose, in experimental rodent models of engrafted glioblastoma Pubmed:29904818|
|Biomaterials||Mechanically induced formation and maturation of 3D-matrix adhesions (3DMAs) in human mesenchymal stem cells Pubmed: 32818825|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB282Hu01||Recombinant Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB282Hu02||Recombinant Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB282Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB282Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB282Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB282Hu||ELISA Kit for Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB282Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Integrin Alpha V (ITGaV)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|