Monoclonal Antibody to Amylin
IAPP; IAP; DAP; Islet Amyloid Polypeptide; Insulinoma Amyloid Polypeptide; Diabetes-associated peptide
- Product No.MAA812Ge21
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C2
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against Amylin. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Amylin in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|plos ONE||Differential Effect of Amylin on Endothelial-Dependent Vasodilation in Mesenteric Arteries from Control and Insulin Resistant Rats PubMed: 25807378|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|MAA812Ge28||Monoclonal Antibody to Amylin||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA812Ge21||Monoclonal Antibody to Amylin||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|