Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)
IHRP; PK120; H4P; ITIHL1; Plasma Kallikrein-Sensitive Glycoprotein; Plasma kallikrein sensitive glycoprotein 120; Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor family heavy chain-related protein
- Product No.LAH776Hu71
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 270
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 386
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 965
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3860
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ITIH4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITIH4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Toxicology Letters||Biomarkers for methotrexate-induced liver injury: urinary protein profiling of psoriasis patients. Pubmed: 23830989|
|International Journal of Medical Microbiology||Proteomic demonstration of the recurrent presence of inter-alpha-inhibitor H4 heavy-chain during aspergillosis induced in an animal model Pubmed:24360996|
|Cancer Research and Treatment||Inter-alpha Inhibitor H4 as a Potential Biomarker Predicting the Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma pubmed:28724284|