ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)
IHRP; PK120; H4P; ITIHL1; Plasma Kallikrein-Sensitive Glycoprotein; Plasma kallikrein sensitive glycoprotein 120; Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor family heavy chain-related protein
- Product No.KSH776Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.391-25ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.18ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Toxicology Letters||Biomarkers for methotrexate-induced liver injury: urinary protein profiling of psoriasis patients. Pubmed: 23830989|
|International Journal of Medical Microbiology||Proteomic demonstration of the recurrent presence of inter-alpha-inhibitor H4 heavy-chain during aspergillosis induced in an animal model Pubmed:24360996|
|Cancer Research and Treatment||Inter-alpha Inhibitor H4 as a Potential Biomarker Predicting the Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma pubmed:28724284|