FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1 (FABP1)
FABP-1; FABPL; L-FABP; LFABP; Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein; Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver
- Product No.LAB566Hu82
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against FABP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FABP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Korean Med Sci.||Acute Kidney Injury after Using Contrast during Cardiac Catheterization in Children with Heart Disease Pubmed:25120320|
|Cryobiology.?||Ex vivo use of a Rho-kinase inhibitor during renal preservation improves graft function upon reperfusion Pubmed:25555715|
|Clin Transl Sci||Controlled Rewarming after Hypothermia: Adding a New Principle to Renal Preservation PubMed: 26053383|
|SAGE journals||The role of serum I-FABP concentration in assessment of small intestine mucosa among HIV-infected patients Content: Early|
|Transplant International||Kidney transplantation after oxygenated machine perfusion preservation with Custodiol‐N solution PubMed: 25882869|
|European Journal of Clinical Investigation||Prediction of renal function upon reperfusion by ex situ controlled oxygenated rewarming pubmed:27718228|
|Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research||The Importance of Liver-Fatty Acid Binding Protein in Diagnosis of Liver Damage in Patients with Acute Hepatitis pubmed:28571184|
|Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism||Plasma Free Fatty Acids and their Binding Proteins in Preterm Infants Pubmed:30045009|
|Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation||Isolated kidney perfusion: the influence of pulsatile flow Pubmed:29301417|