FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 2 (ITGa2)
CD49b; BR; GPIa; VLA-2; VLAA2; Platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia; Alpha 2 Subunit Of VLA-2 Receptor; Very Late Activation Proteins 2 Receptor; Collagen receptor; VLA-2 alpha
- Product No.LAB228Bo81
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody PAB228Bo01-Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 2 (ITGa2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 335
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 478
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1195
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ITGa2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITGa2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Biol Chem.||Integrin αvβ1 Modulation Affects Subtype B Avian Metapneumovirus Fusion Protein-Mediated Cell-Cell Fusion and Virus Infection Pubmed:27226547|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB228Bo01||Recombinant Integrin Alpha 2 (ITGa2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB228Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 2 (ITGa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB228Bo81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 2 (ITGa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|