ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Glutamine (GLN)
- Product No.KSS124Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluid.
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.123-10ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2080
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3744
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12480
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glutamine (GLN). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glutamine (GLN) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPS124Ge21||OVA Conjugated Glutamine (GLN)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAS124Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glutamine (GLN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|KSS124Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Glutamine (GLN)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|