ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7)
- Product No.KSS085Ra11
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range19.75-1,600pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2220
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3996
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7770
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 13320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis||Improvement of Plasma Biomarkers after Switching Stroke Patients from Other Angiotensin II Type I Receptor Blockers to Olmesartan PubMed: 25891757|
|Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry||Angiotensin-(1-7) in Paraventricular Nucleus Contributes to the Enhanced Cardiac Sympathetic Afferent Reflex and Sympathetic Activity in Chronic Heart Failure Rats pubmed:28848201|
|Frontiers in Physiology||Hydrogen Sulfide Attenuates Atherosclerosis in a Partially Ligated Carotid Artery Mouse model via Regulating Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 Expression pubmed:29066981|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||The ACE2-Ang (1-7)-Mas receptor axis attenuates cardiac remodeling and fibrosis in post-myocardial infarction. pubmed:28656296|
|Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics||Relationship between genetic variants of ACE2 gene and circulating levels of ACE2 and its metabolites. pubmed:28895159|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Effects of IQP, VEP and Spirulina platensis hydrolysates on the local kidney renin angiotensin system in spontaneously hypertensive rats pubmed:28944898|
|Open Journal of Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Paper Submission||A Study of the Correlation between Angiotensin (1-7) and the Histopathological Changes in the Penises of Experimentally Diabetic Rats 2-1980272_83198.htm|
|Journal of the American Society of Hypertension||Mesenchymal stem cell–derived microvesicles alleviate pulmonary arterial hypertension by regulating renin-angiotensin system Pubmed:29752040|
|Innate Immunity||Lipoxin A attenuates LPS-induced acute lung injury via activation of the ACE2-Ang-(1-7)-Mas axis Pubmed:29969931|
|Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine||Acute Biochemical, Cardiovascular, and Autonomic Response to Hyperbaric (4 atm) Exposure in Healthy Subjects Pubmed:29977313|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|PAS085Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAS085Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CES085Ra||ELISA Kit for Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSS085Ra11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Angiotensin 1-7 (Ang1-7)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|