ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Peptide YY (PYY)
PYY1; Peptide tyrosine tyrosine
- Product No.KSB067Hu11
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range12.35-1000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity4.77pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Peptide YY (PYY). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Peptide YY (PYY) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|International Journal of Sport Studies||The Effects of Concurrent Resistance and Endurance Exercise on Hunger Feelings and PYY in Obese Men Com:Source|
|Annals of Applied Sport Science||Effect of an Acute Incremental Exercise on Plasma Peptide YY, Neuropeptide Y and IGF-1 Concentrations in Young Athletes Aassjournal:Source|
|Biomedical Reports||Calprotectin in serum and zonulin in serum and feces are elevated after introduction of a diet with lower carbohydrate content and higher fiber, fat and protein contents. pubmed:28413639|
|Acta Diabetologica||Effect of lifestyle improvement program on the biomarkersof adiposity, inflammation and gut hormones in overweight/obese Asian Indians with prediabetes pubmed:28620678|
|Biomedical Reports||Calprotectin in serum and zonulin in serum and feces are elevated after introduction of a diet with lower carbohydrate content and higher fiber, fat and protein contents 10.3892/br.2017.865|
|Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism||High Fiber Fat and Protein Contents Lead to Increased Satiety Reduced Sweet Cravings and Decreased Gastrointestinal Symptoms Independently of Anthropometric Hormonal and Metabolic Factors 10.4172/2155-6156.1000733|
|Frontiers in Physiology||Ileal Transposition Surgery Decreases Fat Mass and Improves Glucose Metabolism in Diabetic GK Rats: Possible Involvement of FGF21 Pubmed:29593555|
|Food and Nutrition Research||Alignments of endocrine, anthropometric, and metabolic parameters in type 2 diabetes after intervention with an Okinawa-based Nordic diet Pubmed:29599686|
|The Journal of Nutrition||Grape Seed Proanthocyanidin Affects Lipid Metabolism via Changing Gut Microflora and Enhancing Propionate Production in Weaned Pigs Pubmed: 31175811|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB067Hu01||Recombinant Peptide YY (PYY)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SPB067Hu01||Synthetic Peptide YY (PYY)||Immunogen; Blocking Peptide.|
|CPB067Hu21||OVA Conjugated Peptide YY (PYY)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB067Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Peptide YY (PYY)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB067Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Peptide YY (PYY)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB067Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Peptide YY (PYY)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB067Hu||ELISA Kit for Peptide YY (PYY)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB067Hu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Peptide YY (PYY)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|