ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)
SCGB1A1; CC10; CCSP; UGB; Uteroglobin; Urinary Protein 1; Clara Cell Secretory Protein; Secretoglobin Family 1A Member 1; Clara-Cell Specific 10-kD Protein
- Product No.KSA857Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, lung lavage fluid, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.312-20ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1890
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3402
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6615
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11340
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Life Science Journal||Pulmonary functions and blood biochemical markers for workers with and without coal worker pneumoconiosis Sciencepub: Source|
|Current Therapeutic Research||Analysis of the Protective Biochemical and Pathologic Effects of Aminoguanidine on an Experimental Aspiration Pneumonitis Model Induced by Bile Acids PubMed: S0011393X12000562|
|J Thorac Dis.||Effects of leflunomide on inflamation and fibrosis in bleomycine induced pulmonary fibrosis in wistar albino rats Pubmed: 24255778|
|J Mol Histol.||The therapeutic effects of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory drug quercetin on aspiration-induced lung injury in rats Pubmed: 24122261|
|Hum Exp Toxicol January||The effects of α-tocopherol on oxidative damage and serum levels of Clara cell protein 16 in aspiration pneumonitis induced by bile acids Pubmed: 23023024|
|Journal of Thoracic Disease||The evaluation of different treatment protocols for trauma-induced lung injury in rats Pubmed: 24605218|
|PLOS ONE||Susceptibility to COPD: Differential Proteomic Profiling after Acute Smoking Pubmed:25036363|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA857Hu01||Recombinant Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA857Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA857Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA857Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA857Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA857Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA857Hu||ELISA Kit for Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA857Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Clara Cell Protein 16 (CC16)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|