ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Folic Acid (FA)
VB9; Vitamin B9; Folacin; Folate; V; Itamin M; Vitamin M; Vitamin Bc; Pteroyl-L-Glutamic Acid; Pteroyl-L-Glutamate
- Product No.KSA610Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range78.1-20,000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4298
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14328
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Folic Acid (FA). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Folic Acid (FA) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Annals of Surgical Oncology||Vitamin Status and the Development of Postoperative Cognitive Decline in Elderly Surgical Oncologic Patients. pubmed:29058145|
|ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces||Folic Acid-Functionalized Hybrid Photonic Barcodes for Capture and Release of Circulating Tumor Cells Pubmed:29882648|
|Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Development of Orally Applicable, Combinatorial Drug–Loaded Nanoparticles for the Treatment of Fibrosarcoma Pubmed:29339136|
|Aging Male||Role of folic acid deficiency as a possible risk factor for erectile dysfunction Pubmed: 29157083|
|International Urology and Nephrology||Low serum folic acid can be a potential independent risk factor for erectile dysfunction: a prospective case–control study Pubmed: 30547361|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPA610Ge11||BSA Conjugated Folic Acid (FA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA610Ge21||OVA Conjugated Folic Acid (FA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA610Ge41||HSA Conjugated Folic Acid (FA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA610Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Folic Acid (FA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA610Ge81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Folic Acid (FA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA610Ge71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Folic Acid (FA)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|CEA610Ge||ELISA Kit for Folic Acid (FA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CCA610Ge||CLIA Kit for Folic Acid (FA)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA610Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Folic Acid (FA)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|