ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Pentosidine (PTD)
- Product No.KSA264Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Samplen/a
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range6.17-500ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4298
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14328
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes||Pentosidine levels in nonproteinuric diabetes associated with both low estimated glomerular filtration rate and cataract PubMed: 22807634|
|Int J Vitam Nutr Res.||Effects of combined lipoic acid and pyridoxine on albuminuria, advanced glycation end-products, and blood pressure in diabetic nephropathy. Pubmed: 24491880|
|Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.||DPP IV inhibitor treatment attenuates bone loss and improves mechanical bone strength in male diabetic rats Pubmed:25053403|
|AGEs and RAGE in COPD||Advanced glycation endproducts and their receptor in different body compartments in COPD Tipharma:Source|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CEA264Ge||ELISA Kit for Pentosidine (PTD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA264Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Pentosidine (PTD)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|