Eukaryotic Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (PAI1)
SERPINE1; PLANH1; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor Clade E Member 1; Nexin,Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 Serpin E1; Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor
- Product No.EPA532Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F Cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass46kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1140
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8550
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Breast Cancer Research and Treatment||Oral administration of benzyl-isothiocyanate inhibits solid tumor growth and lung metastasis of 4T1 murine mammary carcinoma cells in BALB/c mice SpringerLink: f3w831267267p277|
|Clin Appl Thromb Hemost.||Is There Any Association Between Thrombosis and Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor Levels in Patients With Vitamin D Deficiency? Pubmed: 24203351|
|Molecular Nutrition & Food Research||Trans‐fatty acid promotes thrombus formation in mice by aggravating antithrombogenic endothelial functions via Toll‐like receptors PubMed: 25546502|
|Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry||Activation of cardiac renin–angiotensin system and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene expressions in oral contraceptive-induced cardiometabolic disorder Pubmed:26934364|
|Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology||Combined oral contraceptive-induced hypertension is accompanied by endothelial dysfunction and upregulated intrarenal angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene expression pubmed:27447455|
|Environmental toxicology and pharmacology||Combined oral contraceptive and nitric oxide synthesis inhibition synergistically causes cardiac hypertrophy and exacerbates insulin resistance in female rats. pubmed:28376377|
|Annals of Clinical & Laboratory Science||Alteration of Hemostatic Parameters in Patients with Different Levels of Subclinical Hypothyroidism and the Effect of L-thyroxine Treatment pubmed:28249913|
|Pharmacological reports||Anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic effects of nicotine exposure in oral contraceptive-induced insulin resistance are glucocorticoid-independent pubmed:28349880|
|Haematologica||Cytoprotective and pro-angiogenic functions of thrombomodulin are preserved in the C loop of the fifth epidermal growth factor-like domain Pubmed:29903766|
|Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy||Puerarin prevents vascular endothelial injury through suppression of NF-κB activation in LPS-challenged human umbilical vein endothelial cells Pubmed:29775893|
|Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||Impact of Regular Physical Activity on Adipocytokines and Cardiovascular Characteristics in Spinal Cord–Injured Subjects Pubmed:29548578|