Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
- Product No.DSI519Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by Gentamicin
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male and female, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodAdult rats, weight of 200 ~ 260 g points 2 times a day after subcutaneous weight is 400 mg/kg dose injection of gentamicin (GM), continuous 2 d., respectively, after the first injection of GM,5,8,11,15,22,29 2 d collection of 24 h urine test urine of rats (UV), urine creatinine (UCr) and urinary sodium (UNa), calculate the endogenous creatinine clearance rate (CCr) and the excretion of sodium (FENa), SCr, BUN, blood blood measured SNa; anesthesia to be put to death animals, respectively, to return the kidney, part of the renal tissue fixed with 10% formaldehyde, conventional paraffin embedding, a biopsy in a row, HE and PAS staining, were observed under light. Take part of the renal cortex tissue block, via glutaraldehyde - 1.0-2.5 osmic acid double fixed, tem slice, were observed under electron microscope.
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI519Ra02||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||n/a|
|DSI519Ra03||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||n/a|
|DSI519Ra01||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||Disease Model|