Mouse Adrenocortical Carcinoma Cells (ACC)
Adrenal cortical carcinoma cells; Y1
- Product No.CSI215Mu11
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Tissue SourceY1 cell line from adrenal gland; tumor/cortex
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeEpithelial
- ApplicationsY1 cell line is useful for the detection of LT toxin
- UOM 5X10^5
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Mouse Adrenocortical Carcinoma Cells (ACC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
F-12K Medium (Kaighn's Modification of Ham's F-12 Medium) + 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- CCK-8 Kit
- Serum-free 293 cell medium
- HE Stain
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI215Mu11||Mouse Adrenocortical Carcinoma Cells (ACC)||Y1 cell line is useful for the detection of LT toxin|