Human Glioma Cells (GC)
C6/LacZ;C6;A172;U251;SHG-44;LN-18;NG108-15;M059J;M059K;Hs 683;U-87 MG;U-118 MG;U-138 MG
- Product No.CSI203Hu15
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Tissue SourceU-118 MG cell line from brain
- Growth PropertiesSemi-suspension
- Cell TypeGlioblastoma
- DiseaseClassified as grade IV as of 2007, glioblastoma; astrocytoma
- ApplicationsU-118 MG cell line is a suitable transfection host
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Human Glioma Cells (GC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium (DMEM) + 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- CCK-8 Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA/CLIA
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI203Hu11||Human Glioma Cells (GC)||A172 cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI203Hu12||Human Glioma Cells (GC)||M059J cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI203Hu13||Human Glioma Cells (GC)||LN-18 cell line is used in studies on apoptosis|
|CSI203Hu14||Human Glioma Cells (GC)||U-87 MG cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI203Hu15||Human Glioma Cells (GC)||U-118 MG cell line is a suitable transfection host|