Mouse Myeloma Cells (MC)
- Product No.CSI183Mu12
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- StrainBALB/c mouse
- Tissue SourceFO cell line
- Growth PropertiesSuspension
- Cell TypeB lymphoblast
- DiseasePlasmacytoma; myeloma
- ApplicationsFO cell line can be used as a fusion partner for making B cell hybridomas
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Mouse Myeloma Cells (MC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium (DMEM) + 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- CCK-8 Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA/CLIA
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI183Mu11||Mouse Myeloma Cells (MC)||P3X63Ag8.653 cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI183Mu12||Mouse Myeloma Cells (MC)||FO cell line can be used as a fusion partner for making B cell hybridomas|
|MSI183Mu11||Medium for Mouse Myeloma Cells (MC)||n/a|