Anti-Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2) Polyclonal Antibody
ACT-A2; ACTSA; ACTVS; Asma; GIG46; Cell growth-inhibiting gene 46 protein
- Product No.CAB342Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 182
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 260
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 650
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACTa2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTa2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cell Mol Immunol||Toxoplasma gondii GRA15II effector-induced M1 cells ameliorate liver fibrosis in mice infected with Schistosomiasis japonica Pubmed:27157496|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB342Mi01||Recombinant Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAB342Mi01||Anti-Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAB342Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB342Mi||ELISA Kit for Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|