Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Polyclonal Antibody
Actin Beta; ACT-B; PS1TP5BP1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1, N-terminally processed
- Product No.CAB340Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 217
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 310
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 775
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3100
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACTB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral Muscles NCBI:PMC3856104|
|European Journal of BioMedical Research||Expression of chloride channels in mouse skin incisional wounds 96|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB340Mi01||Recombinant Beta Actin (ACTB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAB340Mi01||Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAB340Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Actin (ACTB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB340Mi22||Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEB340Mi||ELISA Kit for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB340Mi||CLIA Kit for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB340Mi01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|
|PGB340Mi01||Primer Pair for Beta Actin (ACTB)||PCR|