ELISA Kit for Actin Beta (ACTb)
ACT-B; PS1TP5BP1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1, N-terminally processed
- Product No.SEB340Mi
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range1.56-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.55ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Actin Beta (ACTb).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Actin Beta (ACTb) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Actin Beta (ACTb) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Actin Beta (ACTb) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral Muscles NCBI:PMC3856104|
|European Journal of BioMedical Research||Expression of chloride channels in mouse skin incisional wounds 96|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB340Mi01||Recombinant Actin Beta (ACTb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAB340Mi01||Anti-Actin Beta (ACTb) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAB340Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actin Beta (ACTb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB340Mi22||Anti-Actin Beta (ACTb) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEB340Mi||ELISA Kit for Actin Beta (ACTb)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB340Mi||CLIA Kit for Actin Beta (ACTb)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB340Mi01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Actin Beta (ACTb)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|
|PGB340Mi01||Primer Pair for Actin Beta (ACTb)||PCR|