Recombinant Urocortin 3 (UCN3)
SCP; SPC; UCNIII; Stresscopin
- Product No.RPD140Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis24~Lys149 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point9.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 460 US$ 460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 920
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in ddH2O to a concentration of 0.1-0.5 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Peptides||Differential stress response in rats subjected to chronic mild stress is accompanied by changes in CRH-family gene expression at the pituitary level Pubmed:25236411|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD140Mu02||Recombinant Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPD140Mu01||Recombinant Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD140Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAD140Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD140Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|CED140Mu||ELISA Kit for Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMD140Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Urocortin 3 (UCN3)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|