Recombinant Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)
HB-B; HBD; CD113t-C; Beta Globin; Spinorphin
- Product No.RPD098Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass19.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass23kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~His147 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 796
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD098Ga01||Recombinant Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD098Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD098Ga81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAD098Ga71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAD098Ga21||Monoclonal Antibody to Hemoglobin Beta (HBb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|