Recombinant Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1)
CD321; F11R; KAT; JAM-A; JAMA; JCAM; PAM1; Coagulation Factor XI Receptor; Platelet F11 receptor; Platelet adhesion molecule 1
- Product No.RPB782Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass23.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe64~Leu249 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 450
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6750
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Mediators Inflamm||Early Detection of Junctional Adhesion Molecule-1 (JAM-1) in the Circulation after Experimental and Clinical Polytrauma PubMed: 26556956|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB782Hu01||Recombinant Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB782Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAB782Hu01||Anti-Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|MAB782Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB782Hu||ELISA Kit for Junctional Adhesion Molecule 1 (JAM1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|