Recombinant Lectin Galactoside Binding, Soluble 3 Binding Protein (LGALS3BP)
MAC-2-BP; LGALS3-BP; Galectin-3-Binding Protein; L3 Antigen; Mac-2-Binding Protein; Tumor-associated antigen 90K; Serum Protein 90K; Basement membrane autoantigen p105
- Product No.RPB766Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass25kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet24~Leu221 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point4.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 426
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 852
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2556
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6390
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Andrology||Comparative proteomic analysis coupled with conventional protein assay as a strategy to identify predictors of successful testicular sperm extraction in patients with non-obstructive azoospermia PubMed: 23427166|
|Liver International||Identification of candidate biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma in plasma of HCV-infected cirrhotic patients by 4-D DIGE Pubmed: 23944848|
|Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica||Early prognostic factors in septic shock cancer patients: a prospective study with a proteomic approach Pubmed:29315472|