Recombinant Neurotensin (NT)
NTS; NTS1; NmN-125; NN; Tail peptide Neuromedin N
- Product No.RPB203Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted. Cytoplasmic vesicle, secretory vesicle
- Predicted Molecular Mass19.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu21~Pro156 (Accession # P20068) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 490
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 980
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2940
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7350
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Biomed Research International||Colonic Transit Time and Gut Peptides in Adult Patients with Slow and Normal Colonic Transit Constipation pubmed:29082242|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Inhibition of Peroxynitrite-induced mitophagy activation attenuates cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury Pubmed:29307080|
|Disease Markers||Adipose Tissue-Derived Biomarkers of Intestinal Barrier Functions for the Characterization of Diarrhoea-Predominant IBS|
|Digestive and Liver Disease||Functional analysis of gut microbiota and immunoinflammation in children with autism spectrum disorders Pubmed: 31320306|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB203Ra01||Recombinant Neurotensin (NT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB203Ra21||OVA Conjugated Neurotensin (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB203Ra22||OVA Conjugated Neurotensin (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB203Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neurotensin (NT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB203Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Neurotensin (NT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB203Ra||ELISA Kit for Neurotensin (NT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB203Ra11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Neurotensin (NT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|