Recombinant Mucin 4 (MUC4)
ASGP; Mucin 4 Cell Surface Associated; Mucin 4,Tracheobronchial; Testis mucin; Ascites sialoglycoprotein; Pancreatic adenocarcinoma mucin
- Product No.RPB034Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Secreted
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 480
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Annals of surgical oncology||Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. PubMed: 20717734|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB034Hu01||Recombinant Mucin 4 (MUC4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB034Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 4 (MUC4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB034Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 4 (MUC4)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB034Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Mucin 4 (MUC4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB034Hu||ELISA Kit for Mucin 4 (MUC4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|