Recombinant Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
GRF; GHRF; Somatocrinin; Growth-Hormone-Releasing Factor; Sermorelin; Somatoliberin
- Product No.RPA438Cp01
- Organism SpeciesCapra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|European Respiratory Journal||Role of GHRH in Sleep and Growth Impairments Induced by Upper Airway Obstruction in Rats Ers: 00197610|
|European Respiratory Journal||Role of growth hormone-releasing hormone in sleep and growth impairments induced by upper airway obstruction in rats PubMed: 21406516|
|Global Veterinaria||Effect of Moringa Oleifera Extract on Nicotine Induced Neurotoxicity in Female Rat and Their Embryos Idosi: Source|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA438Cp01||Recombinant Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA438Cp01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA438Cp21||Monoclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA438Cp||ELISA Kit for Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|