Recombinant Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)
AXLLG; AXSF; AXL Stimulatory Factor; AXL receptor tyrosine kinase ligand
- Product No.RPA204Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass48.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass48kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu59~Asp221 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 340
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 680
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2040
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5100
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Acta Pharmacol Sin.||Pharmacological evidence: a new therapeutic approach to the treatment of chronic heart failure through SUR2B/Kir6.1 channel in endothelial cells. pubmed:27890915|
|Frontiers of Medicine||The effects of Parenteral K1 administration in Pseudoxanthoma elasticum Patients Versus controls. a Pilot study Pubmed:29713628|
|Oncotarget||DAPK and CIP2A are involved in GAS6/AXL-mediated Schwann cell proliferation in a rat model of bilateral cavernous nerve injury Pubmed:29464081|
|journal of nutritional biochemistry||Gamma-glutamyl carboxylated Gas6 mediates the beneficial effect of vitamin K on lowering hyperlipidemia via regulating the AMPK/SREBP1/PPARα signaling … Pubmed: 31226525|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA204Mu02||Recombinant Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA204Mu01||Recombinant Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA204Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA204Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA204Mu||ELISA Kit for Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (GAS6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|