Recombinant Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)
CCL4; ACT2; G-26; LAG1; MIP1-B; SCYA4; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 4; Small Inducible Cytokine A4; Homologous To Mouse Mip-1b
- Product No.RPA093Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass42.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Asn92 (Accession # Q68AZ0) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 490
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 980
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2940
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7350
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Inhalation Toxicology||Age influence on hypersensitivity pneumonitis induced in mice by exposure to Pantoea agglomerans Pubmed: 24044680|
|PLoS One.||Megakaryocytic leukemia 1 (MKL1) regulates hypoxia induced pulmonary hypertension in rats. Pubmed: 24647044|
|PLOS ONE||Megakaryocytic Leukemia 1 (MKL1) Regulates Hypoxia Induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Rats Pubmed:Pmc3960100|
|Cell Physiol Biochem||MicroRNA-155 Promotes Atherosclerosis Inflammation via Targeting SOCS1 PubMed: 26159489|
|Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen.||Tong Luo Jiu Nao, a Chinese Medicine Formula, Reduces Inflammatory Stress in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease Pubmed:26993489|
|Pharmacological Reports||The Association between Inflammatory Markers (iNOS, HO-1, IL-33, MIP-1β) and Depression with and without Posttraumatic Stress Disorder 10.1016:j.pharep.2018.06.001|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA093Ca01||Recombinant Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA093Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA093Ca81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA093Ca71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|PGA093Ca01||Primer Pair for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||PCR|