Recombinant Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Alpha (MIP1a)
CCL3; MIP1-A; SCYA3; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 3; Small Inducible Cytokine A3; Homologous To Mouse Mip-1a; Tonsillar Lymphocyte LD78 Alpha Protein
- Product No.RPA092Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Inhalation Toxicology||Age influence on hypersensitivity pneumonitis induced in mice by exposure to Pantoea agglomerans Pubmed: 24044680|
|Scientific Reports||The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Ra Pubmed:26912204|
|ActaMedicaMediterranea||CIRCULATING MACROPHAGE INFLAMMATORY PROTEIN-1 ALPHA (MIP1-Α) AS A POTENTIAL BIOMARKER FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF PATIENTS WITH … 57e97ac908aeb34bc08fd41a.pdf|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA092Bo01||Recombinant Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Alpha (MIP1a)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA092Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Alpha (MIP1a)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|